2014: 527,618,360 euros
2015: 538,617,449 euros
2016: 520,912,880 euros
ArcelorMittal and the “Fonds d’Urbanisation et d’Aménagement du Plateau de Kirchberg” announced in May 2017 that the following architectural practices have been shortlisted in the second phase of the project to design ArcelorMittal’s new headquarters building in Kirchberg, Luxembourg.
- Foster + Partners
- Rem Koolhaas OMA
- Wilmotte & Associés
The Fonds Kirchberg, owner of the land in the Kirchberg district and organizer of this consultation of architects by invitation, approved the proposal of the jury to retain these three firms based on the sketches provided. The shortlisted practices are acknowledged leaders in the design of modern office buildings using innovative steel solutions, and with the capability to compete with the quality of the institutional and cultural buildings which characterize this historical district of the Kirchberg plateau.
- President: Mr. Aditya Mittal, ArcelorMittal Group CFO and CEO ArcelorMittal Europe
- 2 members, representatives of the ArcelorMittal Group
- 2 members, representatives of the Fonds Kirchberg (architects)
- 1 member, representative of the Luxemburgish State (architect, Public Buildings Administration)
- 1 member, representative of the city of Luxembourg (architect)
- 1 member, Luxemburgish independent architect
- 1 member, independent architect, Pr. in architecture
Head of ArcelorMittal headquarters construction